SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Monday, February 6

Not so foreign afterall!

I don't know what my problem was last night because I was able to get my blog customized today. My brain must have been foggy or something {did someone drug me??}. I am pretty excited about the look of my blog so far! WoooHoooo! I just need to get an image made for the top!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sara, this ROCKS! How did you customize it like this? I love it. I really need to study this a bit and figure it out. Maybe I will be able to add you and other 3Sers to my blog!

6/2/06 5:17 PM  
Blogger Linda Walton aka BobbysGirlForever said...

VERY cool Sara!!! LOVE your background and your DARLING photo!

How did you do that??? I have figured out how to add other's links to my blog, but am CLUELESS when it comes to the background or the topper!

SUPER job ... WOO HOO!!!

Hugs,
Linda :)

6/2/06 6:29 PM  
Blogger SaraAmarie said...

Thanks for the comments! :) I started out with a template that had a background already so I was able to find that link and replace it with a link of my own background (is that cheating??) Then I mostly just messed with the html until I got what I have. There are still a few things like adding links that I need to figure out. A friend sent me this link http://www.w3schools.com/default.asp and that is where I learned the little I know about html. The site is packed full of info!! Have a great day!!

7/2/06 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home