SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Wednesday, February 8

BABY... daddy... mommy... nannie


I just have to say that my daughter, Natalie is the *{CUTEST}* little thing in the whole wide world!! She was on my lap earlier (durring part of my blog designing binge) and she saw our family photo on the blog header. Any time she sees any kind of picture of a person, she shouts "BABY!!" After that, she spotted "DADDY". I had to ask her who I was in the photo (She doesnt say mommy much and if she does, it is mamamama) "is that mommy?" I asked her. "MOMMY!" she said perfectly! *Insert huge grin from 'mommy' here!* THEN I asked "is that Natalie?" "NANNIE!" I guess Natalie would be a little hard for a 17 month old to say. She has been trying all kinds of words lately. She is just adorable! *sigh* :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home