SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Thursday, February 9

Wrong color?!?

Well I guess I picked the wrong colors for my blog- Oh well, I like my colors! :)

Speaking of color... Purple (and blue) probably would have been the color of choice a year ago. I was always drawn to those colors. But lately I have been drawn to {pinks} {yellows} {reds} and even {oranges}! Not sure why exactly... I just am!
Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.

I'm not sure I really like that last part... "Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say." If anyone has any comments or suggestions, I am definately open to hearing them! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home