SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Tuesday, July 3

Losing already!

I am losing already and I am so excited!!! Yep you read that right! heheh

I have lost a whole inch around my waist in only two weeks of half hearted exercise! Some of the designers and Sugarbabes at the Sweet Shoppe have started a little....um.. support group of sorts for getting healthy goals. Some have weight loss goals, some have healthier eating goals, exercise goals, etc. I have been going to start some kind of exercise and healthier eating since January. Since I don't really do new year's resolutions, it just kept getting put off. This group motivation was exactly what I needed!

I have started doing water aerobics 2 times a week. I would love to do more but two days are what is available for babysitting for my girls. I just got 2 DVDs yesterday that I ordered- Pilates beginning mat workout with Ana Caban and Candlelight Yoga with Sara Ivanhoe. I did the Pilates one this morning (with the limited strength modifications- I'm such a wimp) and it was great! Now if I can just stick with it all!

The healthier eating? Well that's not going as well! I really want to do something besides pour a bowl of cold cereal for breakfast and open up a box/can/something frozen for lunch! BUT that takes a little planning a head and getting up off my lazy butt to cook! :) We'll get there eventually!

Life is good! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home