SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Wednesday, April 11

Celebrating 2 years!!


I'm celebrating two years of selling my designs!! Come join the fun!!

The Naturals Collection is 15% off (only $16.15!!) and the individual collection kits are 20% off ($3.59) for a week. When you buy either, during checkout put 3 numbers between 1-100 in the comments section of your order. (ex: 78, 53, 29) If you bought part of the collection already, email or PM me with your order number and your three number pick. The person who gets the closest to the numbers I have selected, will win free reign of my store for a month PLUS a $15 GC to your favorite designer! I'll also pick a couple random winners for GC's to my store!

I'm also having a little layout contest! Create a layout using pieces from The Naturals collection (can include other designers stuffs too). Lets see layouts showing one of your nature memories. A place in nature that you love to visit, somewhere you like to go with family, somewhere that inspires you, or any nature oriented stuffs. My CT will vote on their favorite. That person will get free reign of my store for a month. I'll also give out some GC's to a few random winners! This contest runs until April 18 and the winners will be announced April 20th. Be sure to post your links in the comments section here on my blog.

Come join me for a chat at DigiShopTalk.com!! Saturday April 14 at 9pm EST. We'll have some chatting, a little Naturals Collection add-on giftie and some random prizes! See ya there!

6 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

Congratulations Sara and so glad to see you back on here!! You know you should play the blog train over at DST!!

13/4/07 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Naturals collection Sara!
I used Canyonland. I also used a Styrofoamie tag, Brisk Autumn addon
florish and flower(love them both).
Also used Natural Alpha( it was perfect for my rustic layout.
Thank you so very much for the awesome kits you creat.
I posted at DST, Oscraps and RAKscraps. Let me know where else you want it. Love ya girl.
Jan
GodBlessAmerica

14/4/07 11:02 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Forgive my typos it 2 am here in KY.
Jan
GodBlessAmerica

14/4/07 11:04 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Love the Naturals Collection! Just made a purchase and am excited about your contest!!! Thanks Sara!!!

15/4/07 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara
Here is my entry for your blog contest:
http://www.ndisb.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=194&nocache=1
I will also post at DST.
I used the Lasal kit - No5
Thanks for looking

15/4/07 1:59 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Me again! :) Just coming back to post my LO for the contest!

Just giving you the DST link since that is where we all chatted it up! LOL! Thanks Sara!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=102917&cat=all&ppuser=2238

This one isn't for the contest as it isn't "nature pics" but I thought I would share another LO I did with this gorgeous kit!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=102922&ppuser=2238

Hugs,
Megan

17/4/07 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home