SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Friday, September 8

Elmo, DSL, and sexy pants!

Thursday was great! We had Natalie's 2 year bithday party at the park. Elmo was EVERYWHERE! Elmo party hats, Elmo crepe paper, Elmo tablecloth, Elmo plates and napkins, Elmo party blower thingies, Elmo banner, and best of all an Elmo cake! She had a great time with all the family and a couple friends! All day she was going around saying "hapee durtday...durtday pahwty" She is adorable!

So I am using sucky dial-up right now. How do people survive that have to use dial-up all the time. Really.. I want to know. I guess I am just spoiled with DSL! Ours died last Friday so the phone company set us up with temporary dial-up till they can fix the problem... hopfully sometime monday! I guess I should be thankful for the dial-up.. I could have to go without internet altogether. That would really be sucky!

I am so excited! I am able to squeeze into my pre-pregnancy pants! Wooohooo! They are a little tight but tight is sexy.. right? ....Right? Well maybe not with a tubby tummy hanging over the waistband! (I need a little scared/shocked smilie to insert here!!) I know I will be back into shape eventually. I guess a little exercize would help tho!

I'm off to do some designing. Should do some of that exercizing but I'll do that later... maybe. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

Hi Sara...

Have to say: I LOVE your new banner!! I have to make a new one too..and update my blog!! It's been a while...hihi. Decided to make a change over there, and will be using it just for my scrapping habit!!

Nice to hear your little girl had a GREAT birthday party..congratulations!!

hugs, Petra

12/9/06 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home