SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Monday, April 10

Just the basics....

Have you ever felt like you are just being drug {or is it dragged} through life uncontrollably?? Like there are things you would like to do but there is really no time for them? Like you just barely get the basics {eating and getting dressed} taken care of for the day?? Well that is me! I made a little 'comic' of how I am feeling.


Yep, that is me. Being drug through life, face down in the dirt. Clawing like mad at the ground to slow things down.. but it doesn't help!! Seriously, WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?? I am already 31 weeks along in this pregnancy.. THIRTY-ONE WEEKS!! {that is over 270 days by-the-way} Where did those weeks go??

This is one reason that there hasn't been many posts lately. It just seems like the same ole day over and over and over... a blur of eating, diaper changes, computer, and a little cleaning... over and over. I'm tired of this same old thing! I am ready for something new. But I am stuck. Stuck in this rut of sameness. Most days it is fine..comfortable even..but there are many days that I just hate it! I'm sure Natalie isn't really fond of it either.

Seems like there has been alot of talk lately about digging deeper into life..living it to the utmost..pondering your inner self..becoming what you really want to be. {CariLynn- your blog comes to mind!} Sometimes I just feel so shallow.. skimming along the top of life.. not really digging in. Have you ever felt that way??

I have run across a couple art challenges to help with digging a little deeper. One is on a very tallented Digital Designer's blog about changing/creating a habit in 21 days while keeping an art journal. Another is on a new digi-scrappping site Divine Digital. I really should jump in and start one of these- maybe it would help me.

Anyway.. this is getting long and I {should} go do something productive.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm there with ya Kid! Some days I wake up and think - Yowzer, its another day... is it any different from the 30 previous ones? Life can get so full of sameness... until I say yes to too many things and then I'm barely keeping up. So where's the balance.
We need to chat! Things are shaping up for CO, so I may be a whole lot closer! Cross your fingers... D

12/4/06 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home