SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Friday, February 10

Spring revelation and wool blend socks.

I just had a revelation! I AM READY FOR SPRING!! Why else would I have been standing at my closet after my shower, my space heater going full blast, looking lustfully at my tanktops?? Because....I AM READY FOR SPRING!! That can really be the only reason. The only thing I like about winter is being able to wear my favorite sweaters , wool socks and drinking hot chocolate, but you know what- I am truly ready to put those things away- I AM READY FOR SPRING!!

{Speaking of wool socks, have you noticed that you can't really buy WOOL SOCKS any more (like at Walmart and Target) OH you can buy wool blend socks (contains: 98% acrylic, 2% wool)but that IS NOT wool socks!! That is not even WORTHY of being called wool socks!! *Stepping off my soapbox*}


I AM READY FOR SPRING!!

~sitting here *slightly chilly* in my tanktop and wool blend socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home