SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Friday, February 17

Vegan!!

I saw this awesome blog on the 'Blogs of Note' today: http://veganlunchbox.blogspot.com/ This woman packs a nutritous, unique, vegan lunch for her son everyday, then posts a photo, discription, and child rating of the lunch. I spent way too much time looking at all the cool lunches!

We are mostly vegan ourselves. I say mostly because, altho soy and rice icecream is really good, who can resist Ben and Jerry's once in a while?? (Right Darcy! ;) And I love omlets and egg sandwhiches, and a few other things!!

This blog got me to thinking about my own lunches (or any meals!)- most of them look WAY too similar!! Now I am inspired to do a little more work and have some variety, instead of the same old thing. We'll see how long that lasts! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

Saw you on the Vegan Lunchbox today and thought I would stop by. Great place you have here! Yes, Vegan Lunchbox is an awesome blog as well! I visit daily! Incase you are blog surfing sometime, I'm at:

http://harmonia.blogsome.com

17/2/06 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You betcha. Ben & Jerry's is the best!

15/3/06 8:31 AM  
Blogger SaraAmarie said...

:) :) :)

15/3/06 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home