SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Wednesday, February 15

Inspiration Block!!

Don't ya just hate it when you really should be working on something and you just are NOT INSPIRED??? I haven't gotten a new digi kit up in the store for a week and a half and I am just not inspired! Oh I have tried!! I have 3 kits started and multiple color swatches made, but nothing is really jumping out at me saying WORK ON ME, I WILL BE A GREAT KIT!! It is probably because my last kit WAS AWESOME (in my not so humble opinion) and I feel that I just can't top it right now- I don't know! So I sit here at the computer staring blankly at photoshop, and decide maybe I'll do something else- blog, surf, knit, sleep. But really, nothing else sounds exciting either! Just one of thoe days, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home