SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Tuesday, February 28

Creative team call....

I have been so busy posting my Creative Team call everywhere, but I totally didn't think to post it here. Not that many people even read my blog but that is beside the point. Here it is:


Do you love my designs? Do you want them for free? Would you like to help me promote my products with your awesome layouts??

Here are my expectations:
*I would like you to use at least 2 kits per month of your choice. If you get the
minimum requirements done you can definately request more kits, within reason. (I
usually have 1 new kit per week)

*You will need to complete 2 layouts for each kit you request. You can do other forms
of digital or altered art to complete this assignment.

*I would like you to post your assignments on:
-3Scrapateers
-two other sites of your choice
-digital scrapping yahoo group. (I have a list of a few if you need it).
It would be great if you wanted to submit your layout to ScrapSubmit.com (this is for magazine publication) but is not a requirement.

*You will need to write a kit review and post it in the store at 3Scrapateers.

*After the assignment is done and posted, you will need to email me with the links
and info.

*I don't require that you be exclusive to my team.

If you are still interested in applying for my team, email the following to
SaraAmarie@threescrapateers.com:

*Name
*What other CT you are on if any
*Links to your gallery
*A brief bio

I look forward to hearing from you. Please send your info by March 8. I will announce
my team on March 12. Feel free to ask any other questions and I'll try to answer them. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well... shoulda been paying attention. I just today saw this but it's probably for the best. I've been doing so many other things that I've not had time to do much digiscrappin', as you know. ;)
Your blog page just gets better and better - I love the design and colors... adorable!
And your paisley kit... wow!! You're so talented my friend. D

15/3/06 8:44 AM  
Blogger SaraAmarie said...

Thanks for the sweet comments!! When you get back into scrapping and need some kits, you know where to go! :)

15/3/06 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home