SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Tuesday, February 21

Lotsa life stuff...

You know those times when it seems like alot is happening all at once but you really think about it and it is just one major thing and then all the other everyday things are just kinda bunched up around that one thing? Maybe you dont know what I mean but that is kinda how it has been lately! Gran, my grandma, had to go to the hospital for chest pain this weekend. There is definately something going on because the pains are not going away. She has an appt with a cardiologist to hopefully find out what is really happening. There is a lot of heart problems in her family so this all is very scary! As I just read back on what I wrote, it really lacks emotion but dont let the typed word fool you!

You want to know what one of the best mood lifters is? Getting a Veggie Burger and fries from Burger King, sharing it with an adorable 17 month old, then playing at a park together! My daughter and I did this last week after my post about inspiration block, and thinking about it right now just makes me smile! I really need to do more things like this with her. It is great to have those special memories to look back on durring the not so great times! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home