SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Sunday, March 12

Introducing my awesome Creative Team!!

I am excited to announce my wonderfully talented creative team!! I am looking forward to working with and getting to know each one!



Soon I will be adding a link to each of their galleries in the left collumn, so keep an eye out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

Yea! I am so excited to be a part of your Creative Team! Thanks for giving me this opportunity!

14/3/06 9:26 AM  
Blogger SaraAmarie said...

:) You are definately welcome! Can't wait to see what you and the rest of the team do with my kits- I love to see them being used!

15/3/06 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited too, Made three so far, with to of your lovely kits...nice to be on board!!
Thanks..

17/3/06 2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! Write some more!!

21/3/06 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home