SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Friday, June 9

CAFEPRESS!!

Ok since I am posting (this is the third for the day!!) I gotta add this fun news too! :)

I now have a store at CafePress! I am totally excited about this! You can buy fun stuff, like shirts, mugs, bags, and a bunch of other stuff with my designs on them!! Right now I only have one design up, but I will definately be add more as soon as possible!



Go check it out here and buy stuff! Hehe! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home