SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Friday, June 9

Woo hoo!! I made it on...

DIGI PICK OF THE DAY!!!

Everyday a new kit and layout is "picked" and posted on Melissa's blog, and is kinda featured for the day.

See it here!

I have dreamed of having one of my kits be picked for "Digi Pick of the Day"! Sometimes I have finished a kit that I just LOVE and think "Maybe THIS one will be picked." Those have not been picked, of course. I had kinda given up hope that one of MY kits would be picked. Afterall, there are soo many talented designers out there, how would one of my kits be the ONE to stand out for the day. Carefree was just the one I guess. It truly is a fun kit and I loved designing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home