SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Monday, May 1

Double blessings and great excitement!!

When talking about double blessings and babies you automatically think twins. Thankfully that is not the case here- close but not quite! With such an active busy toddler, twins would just be too much for me!

I got an email the other day from a good friend that I haven't heard from in a while. Amy and her husband have been waiting for a long time to be able to adopt a baby. They recently were picked to be the parents of a precious little girl. This special little one is due to be born mid-June, just like my little one!! I am soo excited for them! A baby born any time would be great for them but it will be extra fun having daughters that are born so close together!! I am so very happy for them. Words just cannot explain!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even tell you how happy this makes my heart! I know it's been years that they've tried and tried. Amy will be such a great mom, and I am so excited that they're finally getting their baby!!! Can you send me a number or a way I can get a hold of her to congratulate her? Email or something??

6/5/06 7:53 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Wow, that is great news..they probably feel so blessed...How Sweet!!
Am I reading this right??.You're having a little girl...how excited!! Congrats again...

Petra a*k*a Milo82

Oops, I saw the links to our CT-member Gallery's, but they don't work... Since they've changed all those things at 3Scrapateers.

10/5/06 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home