SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Wednesday, August 9

SLOW DOWN!!

Things are going by just WAY too fast!!

Natalie peeled a baby orange (clemintine) all by herself- yes, ALL BY HERSELF!! She shouldn't be able to do that - along with putting on her own shoes, being able to say "Wuv-vu Daddy" and being able to put away all the cereal boxes all by herself! Last I looked she was just a baby! Now she is a busy, intellegent, sweet lil two year old!

Things just go by way too fast!!

On top of that, my newborn is already 8 weeks. She is grinning and cooing and holding up her head quite well. She is adorable!

Things just go by way too fast!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie is such a little smarty! I can't believe she's growing up so fast! Tell her to stop stop stop!! wow she is a special little kid.. miss you guys

11/8/06 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... it's been awhile now hasn't it? When you gonna post again? You just hate us.

1/9/06 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home