SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Monday, April 9

I completely fell off the blog wagon!

I can't believe how loooong it has really been since I have blogged! A lot of my posts start similar to that but this time is a definite record! I'm not going to make any promises, but I am going to TRY to blog more often. We'll see how long that lasts! lol

Of course a lot has happened in the last 4-5 months but here is a quick list:
*Easter was the usual family picnic. Natalie had a good time playing and looking for eggs with her cousins. She has two cousins that are close to her age and it is just so darn cute to watch 3 two year olds running around looking for eggs and then seeing what treasure they have inside!

*Put out my very first collection of kits. I just love them if I do say so myself. It is called The Naturals Collection. The individual kits are named from natural places that the kit/colors reminded me of.

*Went to a Photoshop seminar in SLC, had a great time and met some sweet digi-scrappers! Hi Sallie, Ange, Jessica, Emily, and all the others! Just Jim and I went and left the girlies home with my mom. I missed them oh so much, but had a great little get-away with Jim!

*Chloe wasn't gaining much weight at all for a couple months. We found out that she just wasn't nursing efficiently so we had to start using formula. I was sad to have to cut way back on the nursing so soon but in just the first week of using formula, she really blossomed so I know it is what is best under the circumstances.

*My grandparents had their 50th anniversary. My mom and her sisters planned a huge surprise party for them. It was great that almost the whole huge family was able to make it! I made (ok, so I am still working on it) an album of their 50 years. That was/is a big undertaking!

*Plain Digital Wrapper closed so I moved all my designs to Oscraps. :)

Well those are the highlights. I will *try* to write more often even tho I have said that many times before. I do have some fun stuff planned for this week to celebrate two whole years of selling my designs! I'll post more on that Wednesday so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home