SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Saturday, May 5


I am so excited to make this announcement!! Sweet Shoppe is my dream store of all dream stores! lol Here is a link to my store! Come join the fun! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Petra said...

this is so awsome and your store looks great!! Also lovinĀ“the new kits...ver lovely!

BTW, can you please change my gallery link to my DST gallery...that would be great!! HUGS

9/5/07 1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SaraAmarie, Amazing Work! It is fun to catch up on what you have been designing lately. :)

Your Friend,

Heather

16/5/07 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home