SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Sunday, July 8

My very own font!



*Love* my new font! Go here and get your own made! :)

Here is one of my most recent layouts using not only my new font but a new fun paint/glitter paper pack I am working on!



Journaling: Natalie, usually you are quiet and reserved, especially if you are in a new situation or around new people. There are times though when a little boldness comes out! This is usually in the form of clothes! You love fun, cute clothes
and you LOVE hats or anything you can put on your head. It always makes me smile! Always let your personality shine, whether you are feeling reserved or bold! Always be you and not what others tell you to be! Love ya babe! (All items designed by me)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9/7/07 6:31 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Wow..what a great font. I just love your handwriting! Your scrapbook page is perfect as usual, how could it be any thing else with one of your to die for kits. :) (had a typo on my first post, sorry.)

9/7/07 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is EXACTLY your handwriting - I recognized it immediately. How fun. Gonna have to figure out how to get one myself.
And the page of Nani is, of course, adorable. Anything with her in it would be - and you just have amazing talent with this digi-design.

18/8/07 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home