SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Friday, July 13

Photo Editing

I'm excited to say that I have been accepted as a photo editor at ZeroFlaws.com! I applied a few months ago but didn't hear anything so I just pretty much forgot about it. Well I got an email this week saying they have been going through a bunch of changes and now have a steady work flow for my caliber! I am now set up as a level 3 editor (the highest editing level!) and am also helping with a special opportunity with a large client!! I was pretty much blown away! When I was applying, I NEVER expected to be accepted as a level 3 editor and never dreamed of being offered any special opportunities! :) Sometimes it can be frustrating and discouraging if my sales aren't going well with my scrapping designs so it is nice to have my Photoshop work validated a little. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Zero-Flaws gig...I've been hearing about this company everywhere...you're one of the lucky few that actually got in!

23/7/07 8:50 PM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

fantabulous sweetie! so proud of you!

27/7/07 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home