SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Friday, July 20

Wedding and potty training

No we weren't potty training at the wedding thankfully! :)

This last weekend, my cousin Erin got married. It was a beautiful little outdoor wedding! Natalie was one of the flower girls along with her cousin Peyton and they was adorable! I think Nat got a little "stage fright" because I kept have to tell her to sprinkle the flowers! It all went smoothly tho thankfully! We were a little apprehensive after the practice the night before. Especially when Hunter the little "ring bear" (as he called it) was standing with the groomsmen and all of a sudden burst out in tears saying "I can't handle it!" Oh the pressure of wedding rehearsal! Poor little guy! hehe

----
A couple days ago, we ran out of diapers for Natalie so I decided to try her panties and potty training again. I have tried many times with no good results and have been thinking that she would be in diapers forever! Well I guess now is just the right time! She has really taken off with the whole thing and doing great! Wooohoo!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh...what a cute story...now you've got it all journaled and ready to go on a layout!

22/7/07 8:18 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

that´s just great Sara...go little Nat!!! :-) Sounds like you guys had fun at the wedding..and heading right over to the forum now!!!

28/7/07 1:40 AM  
Blogger Meredith said...

we are trying to potty train, too. what a nightmare!

14/8/07 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home