SaraAmarie

SaraAmarie

*my little life adventures*

My Photo
Name:
Location: Beautiful Southern, Utah

I'm Sara, and in my late 20's. I am married to my best friend, Jim. We have two little cuties, Natalie and Chloe. I am lucky to be able to stay home with my girls and also work at something I completely love- digital scrapbook design!

Monday, April 7

Redesign!

I'm sure you probably noticed my complete lack of blogging for the last 10 months! Well part of the problem was having my design stuff mixed with personal stuff and it was confusing knowing who I was really writing to. So I have split it and now have 2 blogs. So it will probably end up as me just neglecting 2 blogs insead of one. hehe

I have been participating in a digital scraping race of sorts. It just ended last week. There were 6 weeks with 2 scrapping challenges each week. It was really fun to get in a bunch of scrapping lately! Here are some of my pages:

Challenge was to scrap using favorite colors and about what inspires you:
Challenge was to scrap about yourself and fill at least half the page with journaling:
Challenge was to have an interview with an inanimate object:

Challenge was to write advice to your 16 year old self (but worked well as advice to my girlies!) they also had a list of amounts of certain embellishments/photos/papers to use:

Challenge was to scrap about a memorable trip and use some song lyrics:
Challenge was to scrap using an "altered art" style:
Challenge was to use any kind of wings in your layout:
Here are two other layouts that I have scrapped recently. They weren't for any challenges:


This is ending up way long so I'll go and hopefully be back sooner than 10 months! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home